Quality Child Care by Caring Providers
The Independent Day Care Providers Network (IDCPN) was established in 1989. We are a group of licensed family child care providers. All providers are Department of Early Education and Care (DEEC) licensed by the state, and reside in Reading Massachusetts.
We provide educational support and promote professionalism among family child care providers in Reading, MA. We assist parents with their child care needs by coordinating the needs of the family with providers in our network.
IDCPN supports the Reading Library children's room, the food pantry, the Reading Rec.concerts in the park, Halloween parades, and town days, and is a corporate sponsor of Connect the Tots.
We helped with the rebuilding of Tot Lot and Washington Street playground, donated toward the Reading Fire Department's purchase of a Pediatric Defibrillator, and sponsor numerous educator and parent workshops.
The IDCPN is supported by its members under the leadership of Diane Kariger, Alison Evangelista, and
IDCPN Yard Sale
Saturday May 2nd 2015
Bear Hill Road, Reading MA
Check out our Workshops & Events page for
2015 workshops and community events!
To obtain more information on how the IDCPN can be of assistance for your child care needs....
Why choose FAMILY Child care:
* Family Child care offers a home-like, nurturing atmosphere where children can play in familiar, comfortable, non-institutional surroundings.
*Children have an opportunity to play with and learn from children of all ages as Family Child care has mixed age groups, which mimics most families.
*Brothers and sisters can spend the day together and are able to learn and play together as siblings aren’t separated by age into different rooms in a home daycare.
*Family Child care providers must attend training to become licensed and must continue to receive training on an ongoing basis, on top of usually being a mother themselves. Many family child care providers have a degree in education too.
*Relationships between parents and providers, providers and the children and the children with each other are the foundation of Family Child care.
*The children develop trust and security as they remain with one child care provider for their early crucial developmental years and Family Child care offers the comfort and safety of home.
Our Specialties include:
* Full & Part-time child care
* Matching your family needs through a referral coordinator
* Hourly & daily rates
* In compliance with & exceeding EEC regulations
* Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Pre-K, and School age care
* School and Summer vacation care available
* Providers are trained and certified in
Infant/Child CPR & First-aid
* Providers participate in professional workshops and training seminars
* Low child-to-provider ratio
* Some providers have licensed assistants
Our Providers Offer:
* Story time, puppet shows, dramatic play
* Science experiments, outdoor exploration / neighborhood walks
* Seasonal & themed activities, fine & gross motor activities
* Musical instruments / singing enrichment
* Arts & crafts, Flannel board
* Play dough / clay/ Legos / duplos / blocks
* Table games, computers, field trips
Each provider conforms to EEC regulations on child care, space and safety and works independently to structure their home child care setting to meet the needs of each family, and offers spontaneous and planned experiences.
IDCPN's licensed, experienced providers, are ready to build a "Family" bond with you, and to give your child a quality start on learning and growing.
Some fun crafts, activities and snacks our daycare providers are doing.........