Why choose FAMILY Child care:
* Family Child care offers a home-like, nurturing atmosphere where children can play in familiar, comfortable, non-institutional surroundings.
*Children have an opportunity to play with and learn from children of all ages as Family Child care has mixed age groups, which mimics
*Brothers and sisters can spend the day together and are able to learn and play together as siblings
aren’t separated by age into different rooms in a home daycare.
*Family Child care providers must attend training to become licensed and
must continue to receive training on an ongoing basis, on top of usually being a mother themselves. Many family child care
providers have a degree in education too.
between parents and providers, providers and the children and the children with each other are the foundation of Family
*The children develop trust and security as they remain with one child care provider for their early
crucial developmental years and Family Child care offers the comfort and safety of home.
Our Specialties include:
* Full & Part-time child care
* Matching your family needs
* Hourly & daily rates
* In compliance with
& exceeding EEC
* Infants, Toddlers, Preschool, Pre-K, and
School age care
* School and Summer vacation care available
* Providers are trained and
Infant/Child CPR & First-aid
* Providers participate in professional
and training seminars
* Low child-to-provider ratio
* Some providers have
Our Providers Offer:
* Story time, puppet shows, dramatic play
* Science experiments, outdoor exploration / neighborhood walks
* Seasonal & themed activities, fine &
gross motor activities
* Musical instruments / singing enrichment
* Arts & crafts, Flannel board
dough / clay/ Legos / duplos / blocks
* Table games, computers, field trips
Each provider conforms to EEC
regulations on child care, space and safety and works independently to structure their home child care setting to meet the
needs of each family, and offers spontaneous and planned experiences.
IDCPN's licensed, experienced providers,
are ready to build a "Family" bond with you, and to give your child a quality start on learning and growing.